Amazon Climate Pledge Friendly
Certified by SCS Global Services
What is Amazon Climate Pledge Friendly?
The Amazon Climate Pledge Friendly program recognizes products with at least one sustainability certification by a third party or by Amazon’s Compact by Design certification, which was validated by SCS Global Services. Demonstrate your commitment to sustainability and increase market share with consumers by certifying your products for the Amazon Climate Pledge Friendly program. Work with SCS, the leading third-party certifier, to get certified under the approved Climate Pledge Friendly certifications like Carbon Neutral Certification and Recycled Content Standard for Electrical and Electronic Equipment. Through SCS' new Certification Standard for Carbon Neutral Entities, Buildings, Products, and Services or the internationally recognized carbon neutral standard, PAS 2060, companies can certify that they have successfully negated their carbon footprint. SCS offers complete service options to achieve carbon neutrality that include establishing your product carbon footprints and guidance on purchasing verified carbon offsets from credible sources that align with your company and Amazon’s mission. Other certifications that can be achieved with SCS under the Amazon Climate Pledge Friendly Program include: BIFMA LEVEL®, Compact by Design, Fair Trade USA Certification, FSC Certification, Global Recycled Standard, USDA Organic Certification, Regenerative Organic Certified, Rain Forest Alliance Certification, Recycled Claim Standard, Responsible Wool Standard and more.
Get Badged on Amazon with SCS
With over 38 years of experience with sustainability certification, SCS offers you the expertise, insight and third-party objectivity needed to undergo the certification process and to credibly make sustainability claims. SCS is your one-stop-shop for the Amazon approved certifications as we are recognized for our commitment to excellence, quality, and transparency. We provide exceptional customer service and quick turnaround times. We can also work with you on cost effective pricing for bundled services.
- Program Documents
For Carbon Neutral, our experts will help you evaluate your risks and opportunities to develop a successful Carbon Management Plan. This plan will include:
- Emission reduction targets
- A timeframe for implementation
- A description of the methods by which reductions will be achieved, including purchase of offset credits
For other certifications, you will undergo a process determined by the specific certification/s required but generally the steps below will be followed:
- SCS scopes the project and product/s and prepares a proposal.
- Client agrees to scope and signs a work order.
- An SCS account manager is assigned to guide client through the certification process.
- Data Collection
- Client completes Data Request Form, identifying products and information to be pursued then submits to auditor along with supporting documentation.
- Onsite Audit (if applicable)
- The SCS auditor conducts an onsite audit.
- Corrective Actions
- Client responds to any non-conformities or new information requests.
- The SCS auditor prepares a draft Assessment Report that details the findings of the audit, including nonconformities, and opportunities for improvement.
- Certification Decision
- An SCS reviewer conducts a final review of the draft Assessment Report and makes the certification decision.
- Certification Maintenance
- Demonstrate your organization's commitment to sustainability, safeguarding the environment, and the health and well-being of workers and communities
- Brand your products as sustainable to attract values-based shoppers
- Establish best practices within your organization for environmental and worker protections
- Be a part of a global network of certified suppliers, exporters, and importers
- Distinguish your products on the Amazon marketplace
|BIFMA LEVEL Standard
|Chain of Custody Certification FSC-STD-40-004
|Fair Trade - Agricultural Production Standard
|Global Recycled Standard
|Recycled Claim Standard
|Responsible Wood Standard
|SCS 108- Carbon Neutral Standard
|USDA National Organic Standards
Ready to get started or need more info? Connect with us.