Water Stewardship Validation
Site-specific Sustainable Water Management Validation
SCS Validation Services
SCS Global Services offers Water Stewardship Validation to support clients with implementing and demonstrating achievement of site-based water stewardship goals. SCS gained recognition as one of the foremost certifiers to the Alliance for Water Stewardship (AWS) Standard and is now one of the most experienced auditing bodies in water stewardship today.
Our Validation program takes a risk-based approach and provides an efficient audit process. It is based on the five-step continuous improvement framework from the AWS Standard:
- Good Water Governance
- Sustainable Water Balance
- Good Water Quality Status
- Important Water-Related Areas
- Safe Water, Sanitation and Hygiene for all (WASH)
Why Choose SCS?
Companies choose to leverage SCS’ water stewardship expertise to help navigate their water sustainability journey. As a leader for 40 years in sustainability standards, third-party verification and certification, SCS has helped thousands of companies demonstrate their sustainability efforts that contribute to Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG), Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Streamlined services. Work with SCS solely for all Validation and Technical Advisory projects.
- Ensure efficiency through a risk-based approach to onsite auditing requirements.
- Demonstrate water stewardship actions and achievements through third-party validation.
- Achieve recognition with a Water Stewardship Validation claim and logo which can be displayed on product.
Ready to get started or need more info? Connect with us.